|Final Smash||Hyper Bass|
|Appearances||Super Smash Bros. Thunder|
A human-like android, Bass is the antagonist\side character Mega Man series.
Bass is projectile-heavy fighter, true to his roots. He can put up a fight from a distance using his Mega Buster (Neutral Special) and his array of Special Weapons (Side Special), particularly Tornado Hold. By hopping around and using Tornado Hold, Mega Man can effectively create a barrier that the foe must carefully navigate if they hope to get near Mega Man. However, this is not Mega Man's only viable strategy. Using Leaf Shield, Mega Man can blow away any other projectiles, clearing himself a path to create offense. Using a balance of Mega Man's Special Weapons and his Buster can be frustrating for foes to deal with. It might be noted that Rock Ball can be used to finish off foes, but in practice most Mega Man players stick with the Tornado Hold and Leaf Shield weapons.
Though Mega Man has a powerful long-range game, he doesn't sacrifice a lot in his melee attacks. Mega Man has many quick, potent normal moves. His Jab and Down Tilt are quick moves with respectable range, and his Bair is an amazingly quick aerial that does good damage and knockback. For "get-off-me" situations, Mega Man's Mega Upper is a risky, but often effective choice. It boasts invincibility and quick start-up, making it like Shoryuken in terms of priority.
Mega Man is currently ranked 16th in the current tier list. Although his mediocre melee attributes let him down against in-your-face fighters, he's amazing at zoning, making him a wise choice against many opponents.
Bass's Normal MovesEdit
- Bass does a quick punch, then a kick.
- Bass does a wide kick.
- Bass does a uppercut.
- Bass does a sweep kick.
- Bass does a slide kick.
- Bass fires a short range ball of energy.
- Bass kicks with both legs up.
- Bass creates a small explosion near the ground.
- Bass kicks in front of himself in the air.
- Bass fires a short range ball of energy in the air.
- Bass does a somersault kick in the air.
- Bass does a low jab like kick behind himself.
- Bass smashes below himself with his hands in the air.
- Bass fires a short range ball of energy to knock back the enemy.
- Bass punches the enemy upward.
- Bass throws the enemy to the floor behind himself.
- Bass does a low kick.
- Bass gets up from the ledge in a crouching position and does a jab-like kick.
Bass's Special MovesEdit
|Neutral Special||Bass Buster||Hold B to charge Bass's cannon, then release to fire. It may also be fired quickly without charging,|
|Side Special||Special Weapon||Use one of the abilities that may be switched with Change Weapon.|
|Up Special||Bass Upper||Perform an uppercut that sends Bass and his target high into the air.|
|Down Special||Change Weapon||Switch between 3 unique weapons that can be used with Side Special. You can use Tornado Hold, Rock Ball or Leaf Shield.|
|Final Smash||Hyper Bass||Bass transforms into a giant robot and unloads lasers and missiles on enemies! Nearby enemies are stunned at the start of this attack.|
- In a very early release of Super Smash Bros. Thunder, Bass is no where to be seen. Instead Bass X took his place.
- Bass X has been taken off the official roster, Though Bass X is now confirmed alt for Bass.
- Mega Man (1987)
- Mega Man 7 (1995)
- Megaman & Bass (?)
- Mega Man 9 (2008)